https://i2.wp.com/www.erdters.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Capture.jpg?fit=965%2C543 543 965 Fabio Abiola http://www.erdters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/bgt-1030x1030.png Fabio Abiola2016-05-24 07:48:212016-05-24 07:48:46Top 10 Nigerian Banks on Facebook - Union Metrics
- With a growth rate of 8.47%, First City Monument Bank enjoyed the highest Fan Growth Rate amongst the 10 brands analysed
- First City Monument Bank also had the highest PTA score at 2.92%, more than twice as good as the second placed bank.
- Continuing the trend, First City Monument bank also engaged best with their fans, their engagement score of 411 being more than 3X that of their closest competitor.
- The most engaging content was around multiple choice questions and football.
- Interestingly, most Nigerian banks don’t allow for fan posts to their page. This makes for a convoluted user experience in general and those that do allow showed their superiority with high PTA and engagement scores.
- First Bank of Nigeria enjoyed not only the highest amount of fan correspondence but the highest amount of positive sentiment as well at 42%.